The men's FXRG® Mesh Riding Jacket helps circulate cooling air for an open-road experience. This top-performing gear is outfitted with a Coolcore lining to wick moisture and further enhance temperature regulation. We innovate this men's textile motorcycle jacket with strategically placed Cordura® stretch panels to ensure mobility. Relevant functional additions include lightweight body armor, more than enough pockets, side zippers, and even more listed below...
- Stay Cool: Five types of mesh construction combine for maximum airflow.
- Stay Comfortable: Coolcore lining wicks moisture from the body for year-round comfort through thermal regulation.
- Fit & Mobility: Slim Fit—fits closer to the body. Cordura® stretch panels. Pre-curved sleeves with buckle tabs. Two side zipper gussets. Jacket-to-pant snap tabs connect to belt to help block the elements.
- Ride Enhancing Features: Flexible, lightweight removable Dainese Pro-Armor body armor at elbows and shoulders. Back body armor pocket fits lightweight Dainese Pro-Armor back body armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Reinforced elbows and shoulders.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets. One interior cargo pocket, three interior credit card slots, and one interior zipper pocket with media port.
- Design Details: Printed graphics and custom FXRG® tape on lining. Snap-tab collar with interior collar keeper. Anti-chafing airprene chin pad, collar, and cuffs for comfort. Two-way zipper front. Zipper cuffs. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material panels.
- Materials: 77% nylon, 16% polyester, 7% polyurethane mesh body/sleeves. 50% nylon, 50% polyester shoulder/arm & elbow/forearm. 100% polyester mesh sleeves, collar, yokes. 90% nylon, 10% spandex sleeve, side, chest, shoulder, back panels. Coolcore lining.