Boost your Street Glide's sound
Ready to upgrade the factory stereo system on your 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® or Electra Glide®? Go big with Rockford Fosgate's Power Series Stage 2 kit. Designed to fit your Harley, it features a rugged digital media receiver, fairing speakers, and a compact, weather-resistant 4-channel amplifier with an installer-friendly amplifier kit. It's an awesome upgrade for your Street Glide.
A receiver designed for Harleys
Rockford Fosgate's PMX-HD9813 digital media receiver sports cool features like built-in Bluetooth connectivity, Pandora® streaming, SiriusXM® satellite radio capability (tuner sold separately) and a USB port. This weather-resistant receiver fits the factory mounting brackets and plugs right in to your Harley's wiring harness. The big control knob make it easier to manage your music (even when you're wearing gloves), and you can also control receiver functions using the factory handlebar controls. You'll be able to see what's playing on the 3” color TFT display, which even has a helpful “night mode” for evening travel.
Phenomenal sound for your fairings
Rockford Fosgate's TMS6SG 6-1/2" speakers fit right into the fairing speaker locations on your motorcycle. These rugged, weather-resistant coaxial speakers will really boost your bike's audio quality, packing a lot of sonic punch into a compact package. They install easily using your Harley's factory hardware and the included grille assemblies.
A compact, powerful amp
The Power Series TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier uses Rockford Fosgate's proprietary Class AD technology to draw big power with less current draw from your bike's electrical system. It's made for the road, with conformal-coated circuitry and stainless steel hardware. This compact amp rocks hard and runs cool, even when it's tucked into a tight space. You'll install the amp using the included RKFHD9813 kit, which includes everything you need for the job, from wiring harnesses right down to the screws.
Motorcycle compatibility note: This kit is designed to work with 1998-13 Street Glide and Electra Glide touring bikes only.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
This digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- system includes digital marine receiver, two 6-1/2" fairing speakers, a 4-channel amp, and an amp wiring kit
Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813 digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- all-weather digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner
- designed for select 1998-13 Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- uses factory mounting points and factory connectors and works with factory handlebar controls
- built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- SiriusXM Ready (requires SiriusXM SXV300 tuner, sold separately)
- 3" color TFT display with day/night mode
- warranty: 2 years
Rockford Fosgate TMS6SG 6-1/2" full-range fairing speakers
- designed for the fairing speaker locations on 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson Street Glide and Electra Glide models
- Element-Ready design is weather- and water-resistant
- power handling: 75 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- warranty: 2 years
Rockford Fosgate TM400X4AD Power Series marine/powersports 4-channel amplifier
- Class AD amp technology
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (400 watts peak)
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- twin cooling fans and real-time thermal sensing