The next generation of riders is out there. The Harley-Davidson™ IRONe™ line of electric-powered balance bikes is ready for them. IRONe™ models are designed to be a cross between training and pure fun. Between performance and play. Between learning to ride and loving to ride. Lifelong loyalty starts with two wheels and an attitude. IRONe™ is the connection.
The IRONe12™ is the perfect choice for little rippers with little or no experience on a balance bike. Your child should have an inseam of 14 inches or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing. Your child can learn to push, balance and coast in the non-powered mode. Graduate them to the powered mode (the holy grail of fun) as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and the ability to coast and brake while standing.
Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the non-powered version at, and they learn the use of the twist throttle. Coasting eventually leads to constant use of throttle and giggles. As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the IRONe12™ allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting thousands of hours of hand-eye coordination, balance and outdoor exercise.
- Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded
- Seat: Adjustable seat height up to 13"
- Wheels: 12" Composite Wheels with Pneumatic tires
- Weight: 17lbs with battery
- Fork: Steel, BMX style
- Charge time: 30-60 minutes to charge.
- Range: 30-60 minutes after a full charge
- Power: 20Vmax Voltage (18Vnom)
- Perfect for 3-5 yr old riders under 75 lbs, with 14-20" inseam
- Twist throttle with three power settings - 5-9 MPH
- Lightweight and easy to balance